Our application now allows you even more to customize your business with the advanced settings function when sending documents by e-mail (A) and using your own e-mail server to send invoices (B).
A. From and subject fields customization
Step 1 is to access ‘Configurations’, then ‘White label’ from the left-sided menu.
Here you can set the sender name and the subject prefix when sending a document by e-mail. For example, if you set NUME_FIRMA, this will be replaced with your company name.
B. Use your own email server to send invoices
To use your own email server for sending invoices, you must first check the box marked with an arrow and fill in the fields below, regarding your email address and the SMTP server.
Is mandatory to fill in the fields marked with *
Using our Prestashop plugin you can issue and submit invoices for your online store orders.
After installing Prestashop , you can add F4 plugin from the admin interface, specifically in Modules > Module Manager. Click on ‘Upload a module’ then ‘select file’ where you choose the file with the zip extension as in the following image:
After plugin upload, click on ‘configure’ button, where you have to specify the series of invoices (existing in the factureaza.ro application ) by prefix and suffix; the year will be by default the current one.
You can check or uncheck the following checkboxes depending on your preferences.
For example, if you want the invoice to be automatically generated after each order, check the first box, and if you want to send the invoice generated in factureaza by e-mail, check the second box.
After installing the plugin on the left side, its name will appear in the navigation bar F4_prestashop. If you click on it you will be able to login with an API key generated from the factureaza.ro application accessing ‘My Account’, then the tab ‘API key’ and finally click on the green button ‘Generate a key’.
You can now copy the generated API key and use it for authentication in the Prestashop plugin.
If you do not want to automatically generate the invoices, you can generate the invoice for each order.
In order to generate the invoices, for each order you have to go to the orders tab, click on the order for which you want to create the invoice and then click on the ‘Generate invoice with factureaza.ro’ button.
After generating the invoices, these will be visible in the F4 Prestashop tab (where we initially logged in) with links to the invoicing application.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
For the proper functioning of the Prestashop module, it is important that the minimum version installed by prestashop to be 1.7.
Keep up the good work and wish you many invoiced and paid orders!
Using our WooCommerce plugin you can issue and submit invoices for your online store orders.
After installing WordPress and the WooCommerce module, you can add the F4 plugin from the WordPress admin interface, specifically in Plugins > Add New. Click on ‘Upload Plugin’ then ‘Choose File’ where we select the file with the zip extension as in the following image:
Click ‘Install Now’ then ‘Activate Plugin’.
If you want to install the plugin using an FTP client or test it on localhost, you can install it by following the steps:
- Unzip the file with the zip extension
- You connect to the server using an FTP client
- Browse to the folder where you installed WordPress and then to the wp-content / plugins folder and upload the contents of the file with the zip extension
- In the WordPress admin interface, click Plugins> Installed Plugins and click ‘Activate’.
- Using the plugin (configuring, authenticating and issuing invoices)
After installing the plugin on the right side, the plugin name will appear in the navigation bar. If you click on it youwill be able to login with an API key generated from the factureaza.ro application from ‘User profile’, the ‘API Key’ tab, then click on the green button ‘Generate a key’.
Now you can copy the generated API key and use it for authentication in the WooCommerce plugin.
In the Settings tab of the F4 plugin you must specify the series of invoices (existing in the billing application) by prefix and suffix, and the year will be set by default.
You can check or uncheck the following checkboxes depending on your preferences. If, for example, you want the invoice to be automatically invoiced after each order, check the first box, and if you want to send the invoice generated in the invoice by e-mail, tick the second box.
If you do not choose to generate the invoices automatically, there are two options::
- you can generate the invoice for each order
- you can select multiple orders for which we will generate invoices from the WooCommerce orders tab
In order to generate invoices, for each order you have to activate from the screen options the action column as in the following image, and then the button for generating invoices will be visible.
To generate invoices for multiple orders, you can select the orders and go to Bulk Actions where you select ‘Generate Invoices’, then click ‘Apply’.
After generating the invoices, these will be visible in the F4> F4 tab (where we initially logged in) as links to factureaza.ro application.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
For the proper functioning of the WooCommerce module, it is important to meet the following conditions:
- the minimum required version of wordpress is 4.7.0
- the minimum required WooCommerce version is 3.0.0.
Keep up the good work!
One of the biggest plus of the new application is the ability to use the application in English, so it becomes an application that everyone understands.
How can you do it?
Click on ‘User profile’, then ‘Preferences’.
In this window you have the option to select English, the default language being Romanian. English also remains set to a new login.
The new app, alongside other new features, also offers the possibility to change the interface by following the steps below.
Click on ‘User profile’, then ‘Preferences’:
After you click on ‘User interface theme’, the user interface change option appears. Here are four types of interface available:
- Compact (condensed display)
- Standard Theme for the User interface
- Minimal (bare metal user interface)
- Retro (similar to the old application)
The theme will also be set to a new login. The compact theme helps you get more comfortable with your new app, making it look like the old app, also, the minimal.
Once you have selected the desired option, do not forget to save the information by clicking ‘Update user’.
To export multiple invoices in SAGA, you must:
- Go to the ‘Reports’ menu, then ‘Invoices’;
*using search criteria, generate the invoices report you want to export (for example, all invoices issued so far);
*click on ‘SAGA’ link, above the result list;
2. From the ‘Reports’ menu, then ‘Invoices’, check the box next to the invoices you want, then click ‘Export’ and ‘Export Saga’ above the result list.
*A zip archive will be generated with all of these invoices;
*Save and unzip the zip file. Remember the director where you unzipped it;
*Then go to ‘SAGA’ and import the files from the directory where you unzipped the zip file.
3. You can also download Saga invoices from the ‘Reports’ menu, then ‘Invoices’, check the box next to the invoices, then click ‘Download’ and ‘Saga’ above the result list.
Details of Saga accounting programs: (external) www.sagasoft.ro
Integrations and related applications Saga on: (external) forumul sagasoft.ro
Introducing a new product / service into the product list in your account on factureza.ro helps you add invoices faster and avoid possible mistakes more easily.
There are three ways to add a product:
- From the application home page, following the steps:
– Click ‘Products’ in the main horizontal menu.
– Click on ‘+ Add new product’ button;
– Complete the product or service data and remember to save.
– From now on, whenever you issue an invoice or a proforma, you can select from the list, the product or service you sell; price fields and unit of measure will automatically populate into the invoice.
- From the invoice editing page, clicking the circle button in the image, after completing the fields in the invoice:
- From the home page, access the ‘+ Add’ button, then click on ‘Product’. Fill in the fields as in the image shown in 1. and save.
Alternatively, find out here how to import a products / services list.
On factureaza.ro you can directly import from your computer a list of company’s products or services (valid for import clients list also) Follow a few simple steps:
- Click on ‘Products’ menu
- Click the blue ‘Import’ button
3.Uploads the file in one of the supported formats: Excel (xls, xlsx), Open Office Calc (ods) or .csv, JSON, XML.
- Click ‘Upload file’ to import your list of products or services into the company account on factureaza.ro
You have two options: either from the ‘Clients’ menu or directly from the page where you create a new document (invoice, proform, receipt or notice).
- Enter a new customer from the ‘Clients’ menu:
– Click ‘Clients’ from the main horizontal menu.
– Click the ‘+ Add a client’ button
– fill in data and do not forget to save.
*Plus value:* after you gave completed the UID, click on the next field and some of the client details will automatically complete from the Tax Payers data base.
- Enter a new customer from the page where you create a new document (take as example an invoice):
– Click ‘+ Add’ and then ‘Invoice’.
– Click ‘+ add new client’ button;
– Fill in the client data and remember to save (as in the picture above).
Alternatively, find out here how to import a clients list from your computer.
There are two ways you can search for documents, products, customers in your account.
- ‘Quick search’:
Search for a document, a client, or a product by:
– the name of the client, product;
– document series (prefix, number, suffix), product code;
– the amount on the invoice
But if you need a complete search system with all the documents you’ve ever created, then:
- Use ‘Generate report’:
– Enter into the category of documents you are interested in (invoices, proforms, receipts, opinions), select the criteria that interests you and generate the report. The image below shows the invoices search criteria:
*There are also special reports that can be generated by accessing ‘Others’ from the horizontal menu, then clicking on ‘Reports’
Special reports refer to client metrics and statistics, clients distribution by activity domain, clients distribution by turnover segment, clients distribution by employees count. You can download the report in Excel format.