You are probably familiar with the manual recurrents running function of your subscriptions, a function that automatically issues invoices to the clients included in that recurrents, but with previous confirmation.
The application now offers the possibility of automatic running, that means invoicing without previous confirmation.
Do this by clicking ‘Add’, then ‘Recurrent’,
Complete all invoicing settings:
- Invoicing interval
- Invoicing mode
- Issue day
- Auto-run time
- Series prefix
- Series suffix (not mandatory)
To automatically run invoices (without previous confirmation), check the box in the picture below.
Once you’ve finished making all your settings, click the ‘Create recurrent’ button.
Yes, you can exceed the number of users included in the subscription. In this case, you have two options:
– you pay 6 lei extra per month for each additional user or
– upgrade to a larger subscription that allows you more users
Find out here what you have to do to upgrade or downgrade your subscription.
You can always switch from one subscription to another. You can also change the subscription payment range at any time. The procedure is very simple and lasts only two minutes, everything is done online.
To do this, follow the steps:
Select from the main menu ‘My company’, then select ‘factureaza.ro Subscription’
Choose the new type of your subscription and payment period.
An additional document to the adhesion contract will be generated reflecting changes in the account type and the payment period. Confirm acceptance of the additional document after reviewing it.
You will receive a copy of the additional document that is generated by changing the account type and payout interval. It takes effect immediately, so you’ll have instant access to the features of the new type of plan you choose.
After you’ve added a new subscription to be able to issue recurrent invoices, you first need to define an invoice model for that subscription. Let’s take an example of a hosting service subscription (hosting site):
– At ‘Name’ I have written the name of the subscription and the variable DOMENIU_GAZDUIT (both defined at the previous step, when we’ve created the recurrent.)
– At the Unit Measure we put ‘month’.
– At the quantity we put 3 (the same number of months that we specified when we created the recurrent.)
– As a standard price subscription, at the ‘unit price’ we put 30 lei.
(If you choose a recurrent with a variable price, the price of the first line item in the invoice model will be ignored and will be overwritten with the value of the variable PRET_1)
– You can also add discounts, expedition data, etc. as for any other invoice (learn more about how to add an invoice).
– At ‘Lower annotation’ we used CONTRACT, variable, so that for each subscriber the corresponding contract number will be passed to the invoice.
– Save invoice template.
Now you can go to the next step, which is how to add subscribers.
If you offer regular invoicing services, then the easiest way is to use the recurrent system that allows you:
– to define recurrents (see below),
To add a new recurrent, follow the steps:
- Click on ‘+Add’ and select ‘Recurrent’.
2.Let’s take the example of creating a subscription for hosting services (hosting websites):
– I chose the standard subscription type because I want the price to be the same for each subscriber
(Choose the type of recurrent with the editable price if you want to be able to set the price of the first line of the invoice for each individual subscriber)
– we gave the subscription a relevant name, namely ‘Hosting Services 3 Months’
– we chose the payment to be made in advance every three months (so the customer will receive an invoice once every three months and will pay for anticipated hosting services for the next 3 months)
– I chose invoices to be issued on the 15th of each invoicing month
– I chose the prefix of the invoice series from which this subscription will issue invoices
– I composed the text of the mail that will be sent to the customer together with the invoice
– I have defined the email address where I want to receive a copy of the mail that will be sent to the client
*How do I use advanced settings
1.Check ‘penalties’, the ‘previous balance’ if you want recurrent invoices to include non-payment penalties and the balance of your previous invoice
2. Creates variables that appear on the invoice
The variables are useful if you want a specific subscriber specific information to appear on each invoice. For example, you want each invoice to contain the contract number, the date of the contract (these variables can appear on the invoice at ‘Name’ or ‘Description).
Follow the stepts to create a variable:
– as a name, write the marker (the variable name), which will then be replaced by the information you define when create a new subscriber.
– at the description explain in a few words what this variable means.
– if you check ‘required’, you will not be able to add a new subscriber without giving that variable.
– click on ‘+Add’, to create other variables.
*For more information about penalties and the previous balance, click the ‘i’ button
– Click on ‘Add recurrent template’ to define to define an invoice template for a recurrent.
– Click ‘Others’, then ‘Recurrents’, then click on the desired subscription name, where you find the ‘+ New Subscriber’ button and click on it;
-In the new open page, I first select the client to become a subscriber;
– We have completed the date on which the subscription will begin and the date on which it will end (if there is a contract that does not have the end time, we do not complete the ‘Invoiced until’) boxes;
– I left the issue day defined in step 1 How to add a recurrent (you can change the day of issue if it is needed for a particular client). ;
– We have specified that for this customer we have already invoiced hosting services by January 2018, so the first invoice issued for this client will cover the February-April 2018 period.
(normally you do not have to fill in the ‘Invoiced to’ field, it will update automatically every time the recurrent runs);
– As email I passed the address where the client will receive the invoices;
– Because at step 1 How to add a recurrent we have defines two variables, CONTRACT and DOMENIU_GAZDUIT, I fill in and those fields with specific information (they will then appear on the invoice issued to the customer, where we passed the values on the invoice template created at step 2;
– After saving, the client will be added to the subscribers list.
Now, I can run the recurrent. By running, the recurrent will issue invoices to all its subscribers.
From now on, you’ll receive notifications whenever you have recurrents to run to issue invoices to subscribers. Factureaza.ro will not automatically issue your invoices, this process must be started by running the recurrent.
After you have defined one or more recurrents and then you have added subscribers to those recurrents, you can run the recurrent. When running a recurrent, invoices will automatically be issued to subscribers. Follow the steps:
– From the recurrent list, click the ‘Run the recurrent’ icon.
– In the new opened page you will see a list of invoices to subscribers, invoices that are scheduled to be issued by the recurrent at this time;
– Click ‘Run the recurrent’.
– All invoices selected in the previous step will be issued and emailed to subscribers.