When there will be 15 days left from your promotional period of your account at factureaza.ro, you will receive an e-mail with information about what’s next, but also a personalized contract for the subscription that is suggested to you. The contract is attached so that you can read it to make an informed decision, not needing any action from you at that time. It must NOT be signed or stamped, it must not be printed or scanned.
After the promotional period you can you can choose one of our subscriptions (not just the one suggested in the email), or you can keep your free account, but with various limitations.
Read details about features and prices here: https://factureaza.ro/preturi.
At the end of the promotional period you will be able to accept the direct online contract within the factureaza.ro application. You will be able to choose the type of subscription and the payment period. The chosen subscription will take effect immediately.
Two essential details you should know, once you’ve chosen a paid subscription:
We offer you two layout options:
- Simplified dashboard (where are no graphics, no logs or statistics)
You can make the setting in ‘User profile’
Then ‘Preferences’ and from the ‘User Interface Layout’ you set the option you want. Save by clicking ‘Update User’
The simplified dashboard will look like the image below:
We know that it is very unpleasant to need to issue an invoice and you can not for various reasons. We do not want to add other reasons, so we are practicing a policy that we hope to reduce as much as possible the blocking of accounts for non-payment.
- Invoices due term is 15 days
- we notify you 3 days before the invoice becomes due so you have time to pay it in due time. We resend weekly notification until the invoice is paid.
- if you do not pay an invoice, 7 days after due date you will not be able to add new invoices; you have access to any feature in the app
- if you make the payment, you can enter it yourself and your account will automatically unlock; just follow the steps of the short-therm unlocking.
Note! If you are late for more than 20 days after the due date, your account will be blocked and you will only be able to access it after you have paid.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
Do not forget that you can pay your invoices also by credit card. This way, you make the payment immediately and it will be registered automatically, so you do not have any interruptions.
You can access the online payment link, from the warning text.
Then ‘Pay online’ from the new opened window.
You can reach the online payment link from ‘My company’, then ‘factureaza.ro Subscription’.
Payment is fully secured through mobilpay.ro/ services, in the invoice currency. In the example below, in lei.
Here you find the prices list.
Factureaza.ro is a subscription-based service. You only pay for how long you use the service. The invoice is issued monthly, or you can choose to pay in advance with the following discounts: You get a 10% discount for 12 months, 7.5% for 6 months and 5% for 3 months. Due to bank charges, the Basic subscription can not be paid monthly.
Can I change the type of the subscription?
Sure. Acces this link for details: How to change subscription type.
- Click on ‘Clients’ menu.
- Click on the blue ‘Export’ button and choose the format you prefer.
- The application will automatically generate a file in the format you chose in step 2), a file containing the list of all the clients registered in your account on factureaza.ro.
Similar steps are available for how do I export a product list also.
- Click on ‘Products’ menu;
- Click the blue ‘Export’ button and choose the format you prefer;
- The application will automatically generate a file in the format you chose in step 2), a file containing the list of all the products registered in your account on factureaza.ro.
Similar steps are available for how to export a clients list.
Introducing a new product / service into the product list in your account on factureza.ro helps you add invoices faster and avoid possible mistakes more easily.
There are three ways to add a product:
- From the application home page, following the steps:
– Click ‘Products’ in the main horizontal menu.
– Click on ‘+ Add new product’ button;
– Complete the product or service data and remember to save.
– From now on, whenever you issue an invoice or a proforma, you can select from the list, the product or service you sell; price fields and unit of measure will automatically populate into the invoice.
- From the invoice editing page, clicking the circle button in the image, after completing the fields in the invoice:
- From the home page, access the ‘+ Add’ button, then click on ‘Product’. Fill in the fields as in the image shown in 1. and save.
Alternatively, find out here how to import a products / services list.
On factureaza.ro you can directly import from your computer a list of company’s products or services (valid for import clients list also) Follow a few simple steps:
- Click on ‘Products’ menu
- Click the blue ‘Import’ button
3.Uploads the file in one of the supported formats: Excel (xls, xlsx), Open Office Calc (ods) or .csv, JSON, XML.
- Click ‘Upload file’ to import your list of products or services into the company account on factureaza.ro
You have two options: either from the ‘Clients’ menu or directly from the page where you create a new document (invoice, proform, receipt or notice).
- Enter a new customer from the ‘Clients’ menu:
– Click ‘Clients’ from the main horizontal menu.
– Click the ‘+ Add a client’ button
– fill in data and do not forget to save.
*Plus value:* after you gave completed the UID, click on the next field and some of the client details will automatically complete from the Tax Payers data base.
- Enter a new customer from the page where you create a new document (take as example an invoice):
– Click ‘+ Add’ and then ‘Invoice’.
– Click ‘+ add new client’ button;
– Fill in the client data and remember to save (as in the picture above).
Alternatively, find out here how to import a clients list from your computer.
On factureaza.ro, you can import directly from your computer, a list of company’s clients (is also valid for import products or services list) Follow a few simple steps:
- Click the ‘Clients’ button
- Click the ‘Import’ blue button
- Load the file in one of the supported formats: Excel (xls, xlsx), CSV, XML, JSON
- Click ‘Upload file’ to import your customer list into the company account on factureaza.ro.
Default values are parameters that, once predefined, allow you to issue documents faster and easier, automating the process. Instead of completing a range of fields by hand, whenever you issue a document, the fields will automatically populate for you. Follow the steps:
- Click on ‘Configurations’, menu ‘Default values’ and complete with relevant information
2. Complete then the field to to establish the invoicing default values and Notes / Explanations default values.
Remember to save the information!
In some rare situations, documents (invoices, receipts, proforms, notices) do not appear correctly on some versions of the Mac OS – more specifically, characters are missing.
This happens only when a document is opened with Mac Preview – the problem does not appear on any other reader and on any other operating system.
In these cases, please download a free PDF reader from the Internet (a reader is a program for viewing documents in PDF format). For MacOS there are the following alternatives: Adobe Reader Skim or PDF View.
Using the alternate reader, you will be able to view without any problems any document issued through factureaza.ro.