As long as the permissions system is inactive, you can only have administrators users (with full rights and access to all documents) or pioneer users (who can only introduce work logs on projects). Find out more about users type and about how to add new users.
How do you add restricted users?
- Activate permission system
– Click on ‘My company’, then ‘Users and permission’
– Click on the green button ‘Enable’
– Ready, the permission system is now active and you can restrict existing users’ access or create new users who have restricted access from the start.
- Add a restricted user
– From the list of users, click on the icon to change the data from the user you are interested in;
– Uncheck the ‘Account admin (can make any changes)’ box in the newly opened window containing the user’s data;
– Remember to save;
– If you want to restrict the rights of a new user, then when you create his account, all you have to do is NOT TO CHECK the ‘Account admin (can make any changes)’ box.
Remember to save.
– The rights to a document can never be limited to an administrator or the issuer of that document.
– Users with Free or Basic Accounts do not have access to the permissions system.
You can have two types of users on your account at factureaza.ro:
– admins (with full rights);
– users who can add work logs (which, as the name says, can only introduce hours worked on a particular project).
If you use the permissions system, you can still have one type of user, namely:
– restricted users (which may be restricted access to one or more documents or to one or more document series).
*Important: the permission system only exists for Standard, Business, and Premium. Find out how to change your subscription.
How to add a new user:
– From ‘My company’ menu, then click on ‘Users and permission’;
– Click on ‘+Add user’ button;
– Fill in the user’s data in the relevant fields;
– Select ‘Work log access (can introduce only work logs)’ option, that the user only has the work log access.
–Leave the ‘Account Administrator’ option for the user to have restricted access (action possible only if you have enabled the permissions system).
Your account on factureaza.ro can have multiple users, each with rights and its limitations. Namely:
– admins (can make any changes)
– restricted users (to which access to a certain type of document may be restricted)
– work log access (which, as the name says, can only introduce worked hours on a particular project)
Any of the above users can enter worked hours in the work log system of your company account on factureaza.ro. So if several people work on a particular project, you can automatically generate a single invoice that will include all of them.
How do I add a user who can enter work logs?
- First you need to add that user who can enter work logs to the list of users:
– From ‘My company’ menu, click on ‘Users and permission’
– Click ‘+Add user’ button
– Fill in the user data in the relevant fields and select the option ‘Work log access (can introduce only work logs)’
– The person you have just created an account for, with work log access, will receive the log-in details on factureaza.ro by email.
– The user can enter into the application without access to any information other than that related to the project it is entitled to add work logs. You are the one who must grant this right, as explained below.
- After you have completed the 1st step, you can add a work log access user to a project:
– From the menu ‘Others’, select ‘Work log’ and then click on ‘Projects’.
– From the projects list, select the one you are interested in and click on the edit icon, as is shown below.
– If you have not yet defined a project, then find out how to add a new project.
– Whether you are editing an older project or creating a new one, click on the user who can enter work logs on the project.
Remember to save the information!
To introduce working hours in the work log system, you must first define a project. Follow the steps:
– Select ‘Work log’ from the ‘Others’ menu and select ‘Project’;
– Fill in the fields with your project information. And do not forget to choose the client for which you are doing the project (if it’s a new client that does not appear in your account, then first enter the client in the clients list);
Once you’ve added the project, you can move to the next stage, namely to the work log.