– Click on ‘Other’, then select ‘Work log’, then, from the sub-menu, ‘Invoicing worked hours’;
– Select the client, the project (if you have multiple projects on the same client) and the period you wish to issue the invoice or proforma (‘detailed’ and ‘summary’ refer to the description of the services on the invoice);
– Click on ‘Issue the invoice’. Automatically, your invoice has been generated on the client, the project, and the work loged hours. You can send it as usual to the customer, by e-mail or fax.
Work logging means the recording of worked hours by a person in a given time, for the purpose of calculating a payment. On factureaza.ro, this option exists to be able to issue invoices or proforms to your customers based on the hours worked by you and / or your employees on a particular project.
It is a useful option when the activity you perform is of the type that is generally budgeting by worked hours (e.g.: counseling, legal, financial, management; but also other types of services: programming, web design, graphic design etc.)
Read more at how to add a work log.
This option allows you to enter the hours worked by you and / or your employees on a particular project. You can then automatically issue invoices or proforms to your customers based on hours worked. Follow the steps:
– Click on ‘+Add’, then select ‘Work log’
– or click on ‘+Add work log’ button after you’ve already entered to ‘Work log’ from the main menu
– Fill in the fields with the hours worked and their description.
– Click on ‘Add new work log’ button to save the information.
– Now you have all the information to get an invoice from work log.
*Important*: to enter worked hours in the work log system, you must first define a project.
Your account on factureaza.ro can have multiple users, each with rights and its limitations. Namely:
– admins (can make any changes)
– restricted users (to which access to a certain type of document may be restricted)
– work log access (which, as the name says, can only introduce worked hours on a particular project)
Any of the above users can enter worked hours in the work log system of your company account on factureaza.ro. So if several people work on a particular project, you can automatically generate a single invoice that will include all of them.
How do I add a user who can enter work logs?
- First you need to add that user who can enter work logs to the list of users:
– From ‘My company’ menu, click on ‘Users and permission’
– Click ‘+Add user’ button
– Fill in the user data in the relevant fields and select the option ‘Work log access (can introduce only work logs)’
– The person you have just created an account for, with work log access, will receive the log-in details on factureaza.ro by email.
– The user can enter into the application without access to any information other than that related to the project it is entitled to add work logs. You are the one who must grant this right, as explained below.
- After you have completed the 1st step, you can add a work log access user to a project:
– From the menu ‘Others’, select ‘Work log’ and then click on ‘Projects’.
– From the projects list, select the one you are interested in and click on the edit icon, as is shown below.
– If you have not yet defined a project, then find out how to add a new project.
– Whether you are editing an older project or creating a new one, click on the user who can enter work logs on the project.
Remember to save the information!
To introduce working hours in the work log system, you must first define a project. Follow the steps:
– Select ‘Work log’ from the ‘Others’ menu and select ‘Project’;
– Fill in the fields with your project information. And do not forget to choose the client for which you are doing the project (if it’s a new client that does not appear in your account, then first enter the client in the clients list);
Once you’ve added the project, you can move to the next stage, namely to the work log.