You can not issue any document (invoice, pro forma, receipt, notice) without defining a series. Find out here what is a fiscal document series. To define a series of invoices, follow the steps (also valid for receipts, proforms and notices).
- From the main menu click on ‘Configurations’, click on ‘Series’ submenu, as in the following pictures:
- Click on ‘+Add a new invoice series’ button.
- Choose the type of document for which you want a new series (invoices, proforms, receipts or notices) and then fill in the fields as in the picture below. To save the series, click ‘Add new series for invoices’.
- You can add a series directly from the document editing page.
- Ready, you can now issue a document with the newly defined series or choosing from a series list if you have defined more, as explained above.